EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES of ISMISS TURK
The International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery (ISMISS) is the largest society of minimal invasive spine surgery. It is a non-profit organization of surgeons dedicated to spread knowledge about minimal invasive spine surgery.
ISMISS TURK, The Turkish Chapter of ISMISS, share the main goals of ISMISS, and directs its efforts to echieve higer educational standarts for its members. To achieve, ISMISS TURK performs or aims to perform those activities:
- Being the major communication platform for surgeons interested in minimal invasive techniques
- Develop web-enabled forums
- Organize high-quality courses and meetings.
- Provide research grants
- Fund fellowship programs
- Establish educational certification
- Support surgical Centers of Excellence
- Supply educational resources for continuous medical education